Our client is a leading global provider of innovative communication software products, solutions and services. Warner Levy Strategic Consultants is seeking a software architect for a platform & architecture team. Focus on Java framework that is used/developed/maintained by our client and for all Java Applications to use. The candidate will be involved in defining the overall architecture and working on the new technologies, components and subsystems as part for framework and participate in architectural design for the Applications based on this framework.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience on either proprietary or standard 3rd party Frameworks for Java server applications.
- Strong in JAVA programming skills, multithreading, OOPS fundamentals, design patterns, etc
- Excellent computer fundamentals and problem solving skill
- Experience on real-time/mission critical software preferred
- Experience on Distributed computing architecture
- Data structures
- Knowledge on one of the communication protocols like SOAP/CORBA/REST/RMI/etc
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in dynamic environment
- Good team player
- Positive attitude and high EQ
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Presentation & Documentation skills
Experience: 6-12 years
All candidates must reside locally.
Only Selected & Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Phone: (416) 931-0520
Fax: (905) 475-1605